Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update ...

Well, I've continued to apply for jobs (since one doesn't seem to be falling into my lap as I had hoped) but haven't heard back from any companies yet :-/. It's still early so I'm no losing hope yet! Some of my Velocity colleagues are proving to be very valuable in the job search, from having contacts to resume help to generating ideas of where to look. And still others are proving me right and being as I figured - jerks!

My newest pain is my pain in the ass, good for nothing landlord! He won't let me out of my lease early (which is completely in his right but I HAVE NO INCOME! Work with a sister!) so unless I find someone to sublease, I am stuck. And I cannot, with a clear conscience, put someone in my current living situation. I guess I'll just have to suck it up! Lesson learned - check out landlord before signing lease!!!

The new plan is Charlotte or Atlanta :) So, I'm concentrating my search there and if you hear of any jobs ... send them my way!!!

Well I think that's it for now ... keep praying for me!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment