Monday, June 21, 2010

My Personal Ad

So I was chatting with a good friend today and it got me thinking ... I am a GREAT gal. And then I wondered what my personal ad would look like. Here ya go!!

Single, African American female, 27 years old, seeks boo (also known as beau).

I like my turkey with a side of the Cowboys losing and the Lions trying to play football. The most important holiday in February is the Super Bowl. My favorite color is blue but I bleed green from August to February and blue from April to November! I enjoy cooking, music, movies, and working out. I like to go out but prefer a sports bar to a dance party but trust me, I will bust a move if the right song comes on!

I have a job and pay my own bills. I belong to a book club, have a great group of friends, like to travel, and have my own hobbies so you should as well. I like to cuddle and enjoy some clearance action every so often, just like the next girl ;)

Looking for an employed, self-sufficient man to spend time and have fun with. If you're interested in being joined at the hip, please don't apply (no offense). Liking sports is not a must but who doesn't love sports?!?! And if you're not an Eagles, Yankees, or Syracuse fan - please be prepared for numerous heated debates! You don't have to like my cooking, but you will!!!

1 comment: