Saturday, July 3, 2010

Marriage and Babies ...

I joined the Facebook group "Everyone I know is getting married or pregnant, I'm just getting drunk!" because it's mostly true. Everyone I know IS getting married or preggers (or both!) but I'm not just getting drunk! :)

I go back and forth on how I feel about this situation. I don't have a significant other so I'm obviously not getting married or preggers but the real question is, do I want to?!? I KNOW I am not ready for a baby, although I love to borrow them from time to time :) but I think I'm ready for the committed relationship, even if it's not marriage. I love the single life but I'm not so much for the dating scene. It absolutely, positively SUCKS!!! They don't teach you in college how to meet people after you spend 24 years of your life being told how to socialize! And I'm a very competitive person and the dating scene is just a huge competition. So far, 26 (almost 27) years in, I am losing. And I freaking HATE IT!! I'm over the dating scene, but am a fan of the relationship scene. How do I bridge the gap?!

....... no that's really a question I'm going to need you to answer. Hit me up in my comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment