Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Value of a Good Hug......

I LOVE hugs!!! I seriously, more than a little, LOVE hugs! During my short time (relative, of course) in Atlanta, I have experienced a lot less hugs and I am NOT a fan of it. AT ALL! Obviously the decrease in close friends and family lead to this, but c'mon people ... let's hug it out!!!

I am starting to notice a disturbing trend here in Atlanta but what people don't seem to understand is that a GOOD hug can fix almost ANY situation! I'm serious, almost ANY situation. A great hug can start someone's day off right, can change someone's day, or just make someone smile.

I have lots of favorite hugs ... the Taylor hug is the best, especially when she gets a running start! Any hug from my mommy or daddy is great and can make most situations better. I have the greatest friends and they give great hugs. But, topping the list of my favorite hugs is the hug from someone who is 6'6" (or taller) and (somewhat) muscular. I haven't had one in quite some time but from memory, they make me feel safe, loved, and warm.

Smooches,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment