Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fabulousness!

Okay so there are sooooooo many fabulous people and things in my life that I decided to share (since I share all the crappy stuff)...

My family is great - they are seriously the best people in my life. Don't get me wrong, they drive me freaking crazy on a DAILY basis but when it comes down to it, they are there for me. Through thick and thin, good times, bad times, always!
*My mom always takes the time to look over my cover letters and resume. She was even super duper sick and took the time to make sense of my insurance options at my craptastic job :)
*My dad is always checking my bank accounts to make sure I'm not overdrawn and when I am, gives me a lil to cover until my previously mentioned craptastic job pays me the craptastic hourly wage.
*My sisters have comforting words for me, reaffirming how much they believe in me (most of the time).
*My aunt sends me jobs all the time, reviews my resume, and talks my ear off about how my next job is right around the corner.
*My cousins ... well they love me unconditionally and always have some smart ass comment to get me to crack a smile. And give me great reasons to spend my last dime on a crazy weekend!
*And my grandparents, well they are amazing in their old age and I would loveeee to be that great when I'm that age :)

OMG and can I tell you about my friends?!?! Most of them live nowhere NEAR close to me yet still manage to bring a smile to my face. The ones that I get to see here in Atlanta, no matter how few they are, are usually good for a laugh, and a good pencil fight! Some of my recent favs:
*Lovebug's text message about Cuse
*Brooke knowing how much I love Cuse and sending me updates when I had to work during the game
*Random texts and facebook notes
*Long conversations about nothing with Flynn ... especially her listening to me talk about the same damn thing, giving me the same damn advice, and only once a conversation telling me how right she always is
*Phone dates with Heather- catching up on life, planning reunion trips, and reminiscing about old times.
*The fact that Brooke knows exactly how I feel ... and commiserating with her about the world sucking!
*Roz's sarcasm and knowledge of football ... which is more than most dudes on NBC, ESPN, FOX, and CBS. And most NFL coaches. It's a shame the Bills didn't hire her!
*Diana's "jajaja"-ing alll the freaking time.
*The FUN people at my craptastic job who make it bearable when they are there ... and for allowing me to complain when I'm there and they aren't!
*And of course, my great friends from high school who I don't get to talk to (or see!) as often as I would prefer but are always good for a vote of confidence or offer to kill someone for me :)
And I def have NOT forgotten all my other friends (who I didn't name), but who are there for me with a funny comment, story, ear to listen, etc ... I freaking love you!!! And you should know that when I'm complaining about life and how I hate it: you get me through those days.

So, thank you!!! THANK you!!! THANK YOUUUUU!!!!! Please continue to be my amazing graces and believing in me, and loving me.

How's that for happy!?!!?
Smooches,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment